Resourceful, decadent and absolutely delicious, gluten-free coconut cake balls. This recipe is simple and believe it or not, is made with Maize-meal.
100g Caster Sugar
75g Coconut Oil
0.5 tsp Vanilla Bean Extract
100g Coconut Flour
100g Gluten Free Flour
150ml Coconut Milk
- Cream (whisk) coconut oil and caster sugar until smooth.
- Add the egg, vanilla bean extract, porridge.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut flour and gluten-free flour.
- Whisk until thick.
- If it’s not thick enough, add more gluten-free flour.
- Make into balls.
- Bake for 20mins at 180º Celsius.