Everyone loves a good ol’ curry. Now try this delightful and aromatic Carri Poisson or Mauritian Fish Curry recipe served with ‘Farata’… and love 🙂
2 Tuna Steaks
5 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp Ginger (chopped)
1 Whole Onion (chopped)
3 tbsp Hot Madras Curry
1 Tin Tomatoes (chopped)
5 Fresh Curry Leaves (chopped)
1 Cup Water
1 Handful Fresh Coriander (chopped)
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Season tuna with salt and pepper and fry in oil until golden brown. Then set aside.
- Fry aubergine until lightly golden brown and set aside.
- Sauté onion, garlic and ginger gently on medium heat, then add curry powder (add a little oil if the mixture is too dry)
- Add chopped tomatoes and water. Allow simmering for 5 minutes.
- Add the tuna and aubergine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chopped coriander and close with pan and leave to simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.